Uber is an American technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. It was founded in March 2009 by Travis Kalanick, Garrett Camp. Uber provides services like ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and also through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle, and motorized scooter rental. This is a good opportunity for talented candidates who are looking for jobs in 2021. Uber has recently announced off Campus Drive 2021 to hire a Software Engineer I across India. So let’s check recruitment details and eligibility criteria in detail.
Uber Virtual recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Uber
- Salary – 2.5 to 12.2 LPA
- Experience – Freshers or any experienced candidates
- Role – Software Engineer I
- Qualification – BE ,B. Tech, ME, Mtech
- Location -Across India
- Branch – Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Year of Passing – Any passed-out
Deloitte Off Campus drive 2021
As a software engineer, candidates should have a direct impact on the customer experience for riders, drivers, eaters, restaurants, including business owners and cities alike. So they should passionate about massive scalability and conquering international markets. Also, they should make significant contributions to their success. If candidates are ready for all these, then they should apply to join our team.
- Qualification in BE ,B Tech , ME , M Tech ,MCA
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields are eligible.
- Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 support ( both day Or night shift).
- Programming experience in one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Strong coding abilities: You have excellent knowledge of at least one programming language, and of OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (e.g. version control) and already have a couple of full-stack projects under your belt.
- Design and business insight – You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool utilized by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to detail leads to a delightful user experience.
- Quick learner: We’re looking for software engineers who perk up learning new technologies or a new partner API. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- A standout colleague – You believe that you can achieve more when you work in a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Speed and quality – You strive on establishing that these are not mutually exclusive — that you can achieve both at the same time. You obsess about delivering business results as fast as possible.
- Ownership– We want you to own the code you write, every bit of it. Know clearly where it works, and where it breaks. Proactively exhibit an improvement plan and passion to drive it forward.
- Programming knowledge in Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2021) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Ready to learn new languages and methodologies
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- The ability to work independently and execute with minimal oversight
- A natural desire to deliver and a strong sense of responsibility for your work
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂