Wipro Ltd was founded in the year 1945. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, It is the fourth largest Indian top it companies. Wipro provides IT services including system integration, consulting, information system outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services, and IT products. Also, the company has over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Wipro has recently announced off campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Official website – www.wipro.com
- Organization Name – Wipro Ltd
- Job Location – Hyderabad, India
- Qualification – Any Graduates
- Stream – Any stream
- Experience – Freshers or experienced
- Batch – Any passed outs
- Salary – 4.5 LPA
- Job Title – Associate Payment
- Contract Type – Regular
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Required good written and verbal Communication skills in English.
- Candidate should have personal experience using internet websites including social communication tools.
- Excellent Communication skills with a proactive also positive approach to task.
- Should be able to follow policies and procedures diligently as prescribed by the business.
- Candidate should have analytical approach and logical skills with attention to detail.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work for 24 Hrs. shift or Rotational Shift and Rotational week-off.
- Preferred Knowledge and experience in internet, Credit Card, Transactional Monitoring, online payment, & risks Involved in online transactions.
- Require strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Qualification-Any Graduates are eligible
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team,
- Any batch candidates are eligible.
- Any stream candidates are eligible.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- Both Freshers and experienced are eligible for this role.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Candidates from Non-Technical Background are preferrable.
- Graduates (Freshers) : B.Com/BSc/BBA/B.A/B.E/B.Tech
- No Post Graduates/Diploma/Undergraduate/Intermediate : MCA/M.Tech/MBA/MSc/M.Com
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂