Wipro Ltd was founded in the year 1945. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, It is the fourth largest Indian top it companies. Wipro provides IT services including system integration, consulting, information system outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services, and IT products. Also, the company has over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Wipro has recently announced off campus drive 2022 for freshers and experience candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Wipro Ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – Any Graduates
- Branch – Any stream
- Experience – Freshers / Experienced
- Batch – Any Batch
- Salary – Upto 9 LPA
- Contract Type – Regular
- Job Title – System Engineer
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Qualification – Any Graduates can apply for this drive.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation.
- Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Require technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system Issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Candidates should manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with Exceptional communication skills.
- Have experience in Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls also respond to customer’s emails in timely manner.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources also Offer Solution to customers.
- Required excellent communication skills,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls including tickets to appropriate resources including domains who can best support the user
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Technical Assessment
- Technical and HR Interview
Check out more job – Click Here
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂