Wipro Ltd was founded in the year 1945. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, It is the fourth largest Indian top it companies. Wipro provides IT services including system integration, consulting, information system outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services, and IT products. Also, the company has over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Wipro has recently announced off campus drive 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Official website – www.wipro.com
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Organization Name – Wipro Ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – BCA / BSC
- Branch – Any stream
- Experience – Freshers
- Batch – 2020, 2021, 2022
- Salary – INR 6,00,000 p.a
- Contract Type – Regular
- Job Title – Senior Project Engineer
- Employment Type – Full-Time
Last Date : 07 February 2022 01:29 PM
Education – Criteria
- 2020, 2021 ,2022 batch candidates are eligible for this drive.
- 10th Standard pass
- 12th Standard pass
- Graduation – 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Qualification – Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA, Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Candidate should have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- Business Maths and Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation.
- Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months .Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂