Wipro Ltd was founded in the year 1945. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, It is the fourth largest Indian top it companies. Wipro provides IT services including system integration, consulting, information system outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services, and IT products. Also, the company has over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Wipro has recently announced off campus drive 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Wipro Ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – BCA , BSC
- Branch – Any stream
- Experience – Freshers
- Contract Type – Regular
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Qualification –
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Evaluation Process Registration –> Online Assessment –> Business discussion –> Offer Letter
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st year stipend: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year stipend: 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year stipend: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th year stipend: 23,000
One time Joining Bonus – 75000 INR
- Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
- Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Performance Bonus is applicable only to full time employees recruited after successful completion of WILP program. Bonus details are mentioned below:
End of 1st year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 2nd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 3rd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂
You can also check below jobs
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Infosys Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Freshers
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022