Wipro Ltd was founded in the year 1945. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, It is the fourth largest Indian top it companies. Wipro provides IT services including system integration, consulting, information system outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services, and IT products. Also, the company has over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Wipro has recently announced off campus drive for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Official website – www.wipro.com
- Organization Name – Wipro Ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- Branch – Any stream
- Experience – Freshers
- Batch – 2022
- Salary – INR 3.50 LPA
- Contract Type – Regular
- Job Title – Project Engineer
- Employment Type – Full-Time
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to provide an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An interested engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | System Engineer
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 | Analyst
- Start Date – 23rd August 2021
- Last date – 15th September 2021
- Online assessment – 20th September 2021 – 25th September 2021
Education – Criteria
- 2022 batch candidates are eligible for this drive.
- 10th Standard – 60% or above
- 12th Standard – 60% or above
- Graduation – 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses are eligible here. Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree are not allowed.
- Qualification require in B.E. , B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) , ME /,MTech ( 5 Year Integrated courses)
- All Branches Allowed
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test – Java, C, C++ or Python
- Candidate should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Maximum 3 years of GAP in education allowed ( from 10th to graduation)
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible for this drive.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment round. Please refer below details for selection process. Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections –
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. ( Duration – 48 mins )
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. ( Duration – 20 mins )
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding. ( Duration- 60 mins )
Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 20th September’21- 27th September’21.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round. Wipro will inform all candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Service Agreement – Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂