Wipro Ltd was founded in the year 1945. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, It is the fourth largest Indian top it companies. Wipro provides IT services including system integration, consulting, information system outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services, and IT products. Also, the company has over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Wipro has recently announced off campus drive 2021 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Official website – www.wipro.com
- Organization Name – Wipro Ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – Bachelor of Computer Application ,Bachelor of Science
- Stream – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Experience – Freshers only
- Batch – 2021
- Last date to apply – 15th July 2021
- Qualification-Bachelor of Computer Application ,Bachelor of Science
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team,
- Only 2021batch candidates are eligible.
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA above are applicable.
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics streams are eligible.
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc candidates a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India which is sponsored by Wipro
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, Please refer below details
- Online Assessment – 80 minutes
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative – Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions
- Written Communication Test – (20 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
Online assessment dates will be informed to candidates via mail later
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th also Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation.
- Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will not be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
Capgemini Off Campus Drive – Apply Now
Accenture Off Campus Drive – Apply Now
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
If you have any question ,query or need any clarifications, please contact [email protected] with subject line ‘WILP – 2021′
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂